Thursday, October 28, 2010

I STARTED

Today i started my blog.i dint know where to start.... what to say first.
any way this can be my momories teller.momory recorder.....some times my last will...
may i start from today because i want to live now...when i was schooling @ Royal College we had a special guest lecture by a Bhuddhist monk,that sayd mainly to free ur mind u have to "live now"
then today is 28th Octomber 2010...thursday i...
morning nomally i go to my site since i am on a training
its a big day.....levelling beam bottoms was a nice job since we read 10 inches as 100 milimeters....
we were about to refix beam bottoms..if it happen i dont know..finally we got the point..and did it correctly ... have to check the measuring tape before start...thats the lesson today...

the good news is i watched Predator 2010 movie today..not bad....was not easy to understand....
this film is demanded by 2 of my friends..one of them Called and the other send me a SMS to bring the DVD.

theres more to say.....bt i bit tired as yesterday.....b4 go to bad some thing to do.....guess what

No comments:

Post a Comment